Contemporary Eucharist with choir and band
Our 10:00am service includes:
- Nursery care for children under 5
- Sunday school for children aged 5-11
- Junior youth ministry for young people aged 12-15
- Traditional and modern music - sung by the congregation, band, and choir
- Scripture Readings from the Old and New Testament
- Children's Focus
- Prayer Cycle for those in our community
- Holy Communion - all are welcome to receive communion
- Tea, Coffee, and Fellowship after the service
On the second Sunday of the month, the 10:00 service is a healing service that includes prayer, laying on of hands, and anointing for those who desire it.
Soul Food will resume October 5, 2017 at 6:00 pm.